1. Your Data
"Your Data" means any information about You which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, Member Name, Password, comments, profiles, personal descriptions, interview responses, photos and other information from which You can be identified and of which You may have disclosed to Us otherwise via the Web Site at any time.
2. When do We collect your data?
2.1. When You register as a Member, We collect data when You:
- register as a Member
- update your Member Profile, Settings, Preferences, Interview, Availability and Registration Details
- make purchases or bids, make bookings, send emails or add people to your Hot List.
2.2 If You otherwise use the Web Site We collect your Data from You:
- when You make a complaint, inquiry or provide other feedback to Us
- When You disclose Your Data to Us or otherwise through the Web Site at any other point.
We will not share any of your data with any third party, other than governmental authority upon due cause. Email addresses and phone numbers are not shared with any other user of the Web Site unless you have explicitly chosen to do so.
This Web Site will not store any identifying information of your visit on your computer apart from a small text file called a cookie, which in itself does not contain any identifying information and does not mean that you entered the Web Site. See section 6 below for more detail on cookies.
In an attempt to prevent fraudulent or abusive use of this Web Site, we do store the date and time of your visit and what IP Address you used on accessing the Web Site, along with the browser that you were using.
Depending on the configuration of your browser, pages and images you view on this Web Site may be stored on your computer. This feature, (which you can configure), is called caching. There are various programma's to help you clean up your computer. An example is 'Internet Eraser'. You can find this programme by using this term in google.
All information you exchange with this Web Site is accessible by its administrators and will only be used to prevent abuse, fraud and threats to all user's confidentiality or safety. This information will only be accessed with respect to specific reports of such activity.
3. How do We use Your Data?
We use Your Data to:
- monitor, develop and improve the Web Site, its services and your experience
- process your registration as a Member and to process and administer your Membership (where appropriate)
- process and deal with any complaints or inquiries made by or about You
- deal with investigations by recognized governmental authorities
- comply with all other legal requirements.
4. Will we pass on Your Data to third parties?
We may pass Your Data to other parties as follows:
- Where relevant, your Member Name and information You voluntarily provide in your Member profile will be published in the Members' area of the Web Site and this will be the identity by which You are known on the Web Site. Where other Members wish to contact You, they will be able to identify You by your Member Name and any other information You may yourself disclose via the Web Site.
- To Our employees, suppliers and agents to administer your Membership and the services provided to You by Us or them, now or in the future.
- We may disclose Your Data to law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies or court's warrant in connection with any alleged criminal offense or the suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use and (where appropriate,) Membership Terms and Conditions agreed to by You or otherwise where required by law.
- We do not transfer or sell Your Data to any third persons for any other purpose than those set out in 4 above.
Always think carefully before disclosing Your Data or other personal information to other Members or otherwise posting Your Data on the Web Site. It is important that You are aware that any of Your Data or other personal information You disclose to another Member may then be disclosed on the Web Site by that Member. As stated in the Terms and Conditions of Use, We are not responsible nor exert any control over the contents of communications made by and between Members.
5. Data Security
We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your Data. All the data collected by Us is stored on a secure server in a secure hosting facility and we have taken reasonable steps to ensure all accesses are pre-authorized and recorded.
7. Access to and Updating Your Data
When You are a Member, You may access and update Your Data contained in your Member Account, accessed by the My Details link. You must make sure that You update Your Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes. If this is not possible, please contact us as quick as possible so that we can give you an insight on Your Data. If needed we can thereafter decide to change or delete Your Data on your request.
8. Other links
Please be aware that the Web Site may link to other web sites that may be accessed by You through Our Web Site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web Web Sites. We do not have any control over the use to which third parties may put Your Data when You choose to purchase products, services or otherwise to contact them via this Web Site.
10. Contact Us